Sunday 27 June 2021

Water Awareness

                    Water Awareness

Last week we did swimming at the CLM pools in Morrin Road. We were all so excited until....the girls found out that the boys were going to be going first (the girls thought that wasn't fair because it's always girls FIRST!)

While the "boys" were gone we did some fun stuff like play music on our Chromebooks. When it was our turn to get on the bus we got so excited. It wasn't a long trip to the pools. Sometimes we sang songs with the senior girls.

During the ten lessons I learned how to float, use the kicker board and do a manu. If I get into trouble in water I know I have to lie on my back and float but I can still breathe because my mouth is facing upwards. 

We had fun one day when there was a boat in the pool when we arrived. When we went in the boat we the teacher said we had to fall backwards because that was the safest way. 

I loved swimming, I wish we could go back there next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.