Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha and Whanau

 WA describing aroha in our whanau


I have a loving family. I’m in a family of four. I have a mum, a dad, one brother and myself. My mum cooks for us and she loves us all very much. How do I know? Well, because she tells me and shows me when I am with her. She is gentle and smiles at me.


My dad works hard for us so we can have yummy foods to eat. My brother keeps me happy and joyful most of the time, when he isn’t bugging me.


On Sundays my family and I go to this Filpino restaurant called Manna Kitchen. My favourite meal there is this Filipino food called Lumpia.


My favourite whanau saying is: “Family is love to me.”


My favourite aroha symbol is


                                                                                      Liana




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liana,
    I love the way you talk about your whanau. when i read the this blog post and i really understand how you and you're family hangout or spending time!
    oh and by the way
    lumpia is also my favorite pinoy food

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.