Tuesday 25 May 2021

Revealing my feelings through Art

This term I drew my own self portrait. I had to draw my own face which was quite hard, but I tried my best to draw the features of my face. I had to draw lines to know where to put my eyes, nose, ears and mouth. A few days later I had to colour in my hair, face and eyes with wax crayons. 

One day after Mrs Agnew showed us a self portrait from another school, she showed how to draw our feelings with lines. We had to use a white wax crayon on a white piece of paper, so we couldn't really see what we had drawn. My favourite line to do was the calm feeling line because I like being calm and I drew a soft wavy line. The next day I dyed my paper blue. I was very careful not to get it on my t - shirt. It was interesting to see the feeling lines shining through.

I wrote a blurb and my favorite blurb is this " When I feel calm, I meditate."

W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.