Sunday 31 January 2021

My trip to New Plymouth

One morning my family and I packed our stuff to get ready for our  six hour - trip to Hawera.  It wasn't just me and my family, my cousin and three friends who are, Kean Oli and Sam came too.  We only had one stop, 

That stop was in McDonalds which was our meet up place. Once we got everyone we all went back on the road and I asked my mum where we were going she said “ your friends house" then I said “okay”.  I think all of the kids were sleeping cuz there was nothing to do, well that's what happened to me and my brother. When I woke up we were already at my friends house we all ate dinner which was egg and soup, once we were all done the boys inflated the air beds and then we had

our movie night and I never had a movie night before so this is new to my me well I had heard it before.


I woke up this morning and we ate breakfast which was spam after that we went to a garden but it was close so the parents decided to go in a museum which was close to so we just went to the pools instead which was open we swam for maybe 1 hour  when we came out it was already night time so once we got to the house we all slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.